joi, 7 februarie 2013

Letter of advice to a friend

                            


Dear Jake,

I have read your letter and I must say, it is a good idea to improve your English by attending this studies. It would be better if you ask from the beginning for more information regarding this school and what it offers.
            You should ask where this school is exactly located and how to get there. It says it is a half an hour away from London but it doesn’t even give you the city’s name. Since you are new to the country, you should be given direction of how to get to the school. Another problem with this advertisement is that it doesn’t contain specific information about accommodation. You should ask if you are allowed to bring your family or at least one family member with you. I personally don’t understand what a small class means. They should specify how many people are in a classroom, how long does a class last and how much time does everyone has for them. Another thing that should be asked is what level the English class is at. It is very essential for such thing to be known if you want to improve. It should be mentioned what recreational facilities are in the area and what is the timetable for everyone mentioned.
            I hope you have a pleasant stay in Britain and I hope I helped you by giving my views on this subject. If you need anything else, don’t be shy and ask me. Please let me know what your decision is.
All the best,
Rose
                                 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu