joi, 18 aprilie 2013

Letter to a friend

                                        


Dear Ella,
           
          I am so glad that you are staying in my city for two months. You know that Romania has a much different climate than Canada, so I think that it would be useful if I give you some advice about the way you should dress. Here it is cold and I guess it will be colder with each day. Make sure you bring your jacket ( which I hope it is thick), a pair of boots, an umbrella, jeans, sneakers, sweaters, t-shirts and many pairs of long socks because here it is very windy. In Canada it is much colder than it is in Romania, so I hope it won’t be that different and you might consider it is quite warm. You should bring a scarf and a hat, so you won’t get sick, while you’ll be here I could teach you come Romanian words that would be useful for you. We will have fun despite the cold outside or our different nationality. Hope to hear from you soon.
                                                                                                                        Best wishes,
 
                                                                                                    

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu