joi, 18 aprilie 2013

Report



Participation management skills

            Introduction
                        The aims of this report are to provide an overview of the course that took place last month, for the improvement of time management skills. The course had seminars each day and useful activities that helped us put theory into practice.
            The course
                        There were groups in every seminar. The down side of this was that the groups were big. Therefore, I couldn’t ask as many questions as I would have liked about the theory. It was a very good idea to give the theory first, then to discuss about it. Due to the fact that that there were many seminars, I got very tired.
            Personal opinion and recommendation
                        This course helped me think much better and I’ve never thought like this in the past. I am sure that it will help me be more efficient in the future. I was given very good handouts there with useful information. I would be glad to do this again, hence I would recommend this course to anybody interested in participating. It was full of many techniques that can be easily used in daily life.
 

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu