joi, 18 aprilie 2013

Letter to a friend



                                                        
Dear Helen,
            I am writing to you from Paris, a very beautiful city full of happy people. I am staying in Paris for one week only and I hope I will have time to visit all of the important sights of Paris.  My parents know what we will visit first and what we really have to visit. The weather is fine, but I hope that it will not get worst because I know that weather here changes very often. In the morning we eat croissants whit a cup of tea and if you want you can add jam or butter. In the afternoon we eat fish, sea food or soups and for desert different types of pancakes, or éclairs. At dinner we eat lamb stake or some appetizers. A strange thing is that French people eat molded cheese, pancakes with meat and cheese with grapes.
My parents want to visit many things in one day, which is really…boring. Every day we wake up and take breakfast and then go visit museums. For example yesterday we visited Eiffel Tour which is very beautiful and from up there you can see the whole city. In the afternoon we ate and then we went to Disneyland Paris. We went back to the hotel room and we ate dinner. Maybe today we go to the Notre Damme, Louver Museum and to the Versailles Gardens.  Well, I have to go and visit. I promise I will send you pictures. 
                                                                                                      Lots of love,
 
                               

Niciun comentariu:

Trimiteți un comentariu